Roanoke Junction

Thu Apr 10 05:55:26 EDT 2014

All the machines in the tower were supposed to be salvaged. I asked
supervision to make sure they were before the project began. I was told
that they were indeed taken out before demolition started, but I don't know
who they were being donated to.

I personally didn't care where they went, just that they were preserved.

Ben Blevins