Subject: Re: 1941 Along The Right Of Way

Sat Apr 12 11:07:15 EDT 2014

Ken

Thanks for the reply re the booklets. I have four, but none with a freight train. They are as follows:

- Sepia cover with an "A" pulling a heavyweight consist beside a stream. 1930 census cited.

- The one that started this thread, with the Powhatan Arrow artwork. 1940 census.

- Powhatan Arrow passing under signal catwalk. 1950 census.

- Two people on rocky peak overlooking large valley. 1950 census and 1958 Rand-McNally reference book.

Those are the only four I can remember seeing listed for sale anywhere. Now I want one with a freight... .

As an aside, I have an old auction listing printed here from 2008 that shows the 1940's edition sold for $202.50. Not the one I bought, but the price amazed me so much I kept it as a record of what people will sometimes pay during "good" times.

Thanks again.
Vince Albert