Y6a 2156

Mon Jun 2 17:25:06 EDT 2014

When this locomotive arrives in Roanoke & is placed on  display there will
be 9 railfans from Otterbein United Methodist Church, in  Hagerstown, MD
coming for a few days & nights to visit the 2 rail museums.  Our suit cases are
packed - tell us when you are ready for us to head south  on I-81.

Terry Marshall

In a message dated 6/2/2014 3:30:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,