N&W Steam Final Revenue Run

Thu Jul 3 21:39:33 EDT 2014

Larry,  Thanks for sharing additional info and being willing to contact
Lloyd and Larry. I'm interested in what they have to say. Is Sam Noe still
living too?

After my first reply, and upon closer investigation, there are photos taken
at Kermit by Killoran (in Ferrell's book)and Fellure (in Spring 2008 Classic
Trains) obviously on the same day, at the same time, but the date given by
each author differs. Ferrell say the date was May 6th, Fellure says it was
April 21st.

Maybe this helps in solving this mystery of 2154 or 2190. Looking forward to
what you find out.

John Garner
Newport, VA