Chris Allen please contact me

Sun Jul 13 12:22:56 EDT 2014

I will try to find out how I can electronically send this article about
Daddy(James Walter Woolwine) to you.Also where are you from?Have a lot of
history about my Dad I would like to share with you.I was born and raised
in Abingdon,Va and my Dad worked all his life on The Radford Division of
The N&W.I am the baby of 10 children(8 boys,2 girls)and graduated from VMI
in 1958 as well as The MCV School of Dentistry in 1962.Sam.