R.R. depot

Wed Jul 16 14:59:29 EDT 2014

Thank you Mike.  Great picture.  We are finishing up work on the foundation that was in pretty bad shape, and you can see replacement of the loading dock is underway.  We just submitted a grant application for roof replacement and siding repair that we hope will be completed by next summer.  After that we tackle the interior, but note that the depot has already been returned to service for the community.  Our Farmer's Market at the Depot began its second year of operation on July 2, and our second benefit auction will be held on July 26 as we continue to raise money for matching funds for grants.

Frank Akers
Member, Board of Directors
Rural Retreat Depot Foundation
www.theruralretreatdepot.com.

Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 11:40 AM
Subject: R.R. depot

No longer a woebegone eyesore, the Depot in Rural Retreat gleams in the sunlight.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

Moderator: