Wharncliffe

Wed Sep 17 11:34:00 EDT 2014

If I remember right, the connection to the C&O at Gilbert is severed, there is a shopping center there now, the bridge over the river does not connect to the N&W anymore, and IIRC the rails over the road were taken up too. I am not sure how close to Gilbert CSX even serves anymore.
-Troy Nolen, Tampa, FL.