N&W 581 & 582

Mon Sep 22 09:15:03 EDT 2014

Several years ago I obtained a few slides of these cars in Saudi Arabia; I believe the photos were taken in 1983; the cars  had been painted white and were sitting with some other cars, most notably one of the CB&Q Zephyr cars.  I sent this slide and some other materials to the archives with the past year; I don't know if they have cataloged it or not.
Jim Brewer

Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:49:41 PM
Subject: Re: N&W 581 & 582

Some folks on the list thought they had found them in google earth imagery there. Does anyone on the list have a contact among the many expats working there for Saudi Aramco or the many
defense contractors?

Jeff Cornelius