2156 Move

Sat Oct 18 15:42:29 EDT 2014

Thanks for the heads up.  Was told today that NS will arrange for a
business car
to provide bunk space for those who will accompany 2156 on its move
east.
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together ?  Took a few photos
of
2156 today; side by side with the FT A and B units.  Keep in touch.

Jerry Crosson