Class A at New York World's Fair 1939/40

Wed Oct 29 08:53:06 EDT 2014

That is funny Rick, because when I saw the post about the photo of 1206 at the World's Fair, I went ho-hum, yet another snapshot of that, must be a thousand of them. What I would like to see is a view of it going or coming home from the Fair!

Too bad they had the photos in one of those "magnetic page" albums which leaves rubber cement marks on prints.

1206 also traveled back over the Shenandoah Division coming back to Roanoke on its way home in 1940.

Ken Miller