Rail traffic past Hotel Roanoke, Roanoke, VA

Fri Nov 14 23:27:42 EST 2014

Stewart,

The reason may not be that there is no traffic, but that the traffic
that is passing is not taking as long to pass the camera. After the
reorganization of the trackage through Roanoke this summer, trains
frequently pass the Hotel Roanoke at double the speed they used to.
Hence, when you look at the RailCam, you will be half as likely to
see a train passing by.

Ron Davis