Waiting for news - - -

Fri Nov 21 12:46:15 EST 2014

Hello listers:  Guess we are all wondering what is happening with the Y.
During winter months, the Museum is not open Mon., Tue., and Wed.; so
I take a break as tour guide.  I have sent two requests for information
this
week; so far (noon Friday) - no reply.

As far as I know, the Y6a is still waiting near the gate; the next move
is
up to the Union Pacific.  As mentioned before, the tool car and office
car
will likely be included in the eastbound move.

The unrest in Ferguson MO should not affect the railroad.  The MOT is
located
20 miles south of Ferguson (site of the demonstrations); the UP main
which
skirts the south boundary of the MOT is a west to east route which is
not
exposed to the demonstrations.  I will inform the list of any new
'findings'.

Jerome Crosson - NWHS member; MOT volunteer; resident of St. Peters MO,
and avid fan of the Y6a.