signal aspect

Sat Nov 29 23:09:43 EST 2014

Jim,

It is indeed a late application. Up here on the Hagerstown District the only
time I have heard that called is at (New) Ashby VA, when a train to
Shenandoah VA is  coming out of the siding at MP H-57 it will call
"Diverging Approach Diverging" as the track to Manassas at Riverton Junction
is considered to be straight ahead.

Mason Cooper

NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List