"West Virginia and Ohio Railroad Company"

Thu Dec 11 10:05:28 EST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 9:55 AM,
​Roger
 wrote:

We have found one drawing so far related to the the West Virginia and Ohio
> Railroad. The archivesdb data has a "Railroad Companies" index for tracking
> the many predecessor railroads of N&W and VGN.

​Did a quick check of the list of records that were (at one time) in the
Virginia Tech Library, now moved to the Archives, and found this entry.

*WEST VIRGINIA AND OHIO RAILROAD COMPANY. RECORDS, 1886-90.*

*90.1 *Stockholders' and
​
Board of Directors'
​ ​
​Minutes,
​
July 1,
​
1886-Feb. 21, 1890.
​
30 pp.; 225 x 355 mm.

​I suspect that this is a bound minutes book probably located in GOB East
with all the other minute books and board records.

Bruce in Blacksburg

​

​