End of the year quiz #4

Sat Dec 27 09:05:40 EST 2014

All are in the Tug Valley (Williamson area, down river), and you are "spot on" with the first two.

Kim

Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2014 8:01:57 AM
Subject: End of the year quiz #4

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and thanks for all the quiz responses. I will try to put together a list of answers/best guesses when we get a little farther along. The next batch is as follows:
p10 May be my imagination after staring at the shelter nambe, but could be Chattaroy.
p11 Is this near Nolan?
p12 Interesting looking stone retaining wall and is that a slide detection fence in front of it?
p13 not much unusual at this grade crossing but a wig-wag.
Thanks,
Jim Cochran

Moderator :