Concrete Water Tank - Chesapeake

Wed Feb 4 14:40:37 EST 2015

Walter, think of it as a standard water tank; a wooden or steel tank on an
elevated steel or wood support.  This is similar only it is a concrete tank
an a concrete support.  The "windows just provide light to the interior of
the support area.  This particular tank is located at the edge of the Great
Dismal Swamp, thus it remains, no reason to remove it.  (Not to mention
that you would have to walk through someone's back yard and along the NS
right-of-way to get to it. But great pictures, none the less!)

Jerry Kay. Portsmouth. Virginia