Marion in June 2015

Thu Feb 5 08:50:28 EST 2015

Ted; we got a convention rate with the Holiday Inn Express noted on the
convention page.  Not the lowest rate, but what we felt was the nicest
combination of rate, facility, breakfast, etc.  There are a few other
hotels within a block or two of the Holiday Inn, and all are effectively
the same distance from the station in Marion.  If you need more specific
information please contact me offlist:

fbongiovanni at gmail.com