Virginian Photo

Tue Feb 10 07:47:15 EST 2015

I don't have a definate answer, but some clues to help date it.

It will have to be late 20's/early 30's because of the dress style.
For the train pre-streamliner days. Everybody is wearing some crazy hat,
perhaps some Lions-like group charting a train?

Obviously festive enough for a photographer to snapshot the whole group
for posterity.

-Lynn-