1895 at Kenova: N&W and C&O Crossing - National Signal Co.

Tue Feb 10 14:04:55 EST 2015

The N&W and C&O cross in the same place today as they did in 1892 and there never
Was a level crossing on the mainline. The bridge was replaced in 1912-13 with a double track bridge. The level crossing is the belt line to the river

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards