N&W Concrete Water Tanks/Water Softening

Tue Feb 17 11:41:41 EST 2015

Gerard,  good hearing from you;

Been traveling and wasn't able to chirp in on this conversation, but I'm
glad you beat me to it.  Since I'm always looking for good presenters for
our conventions, and since I remember the fine presentation you gave on C&O
water preparation systems at a COHS convention, I was going to recommend we
try to get you for an NWHS convention.  I know that this is in your
wheelhouse; hope Gordon, Jeff, and Bud, and everyone, come through with
information for you that can be presented.  I suspect that the reason you
had mediocre luck in the past is that this is an area that most of the
information is still buried.  Good luck.

Frank Bongiovanni