Electrics in Bluefield

Thu Feb 19 19:22:38 EST 2015

The photo was taken on the east side of Flat Top mountain down from
Coaldale Tunnel on the old line that was retired when the new Elkhorn Tunnel
opened.

Mason Cooper

NW Mailing List
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:32 PM
To: NW Mailing List
Subject: RE: Electrics in Bluefield

A framed copy of this print hung in my classroom in the southern WV
elementary school where I used to teach.  Since my family had lots of N&W
connections, I took it with me when the school was closed for demolition.
It's hanging in my TV room now.
Mr. Akers, I think our families knew each other.  My grandfather, B. C.
Huddle, used to work at the Rural Retreat depot.

Rick Huddle
Delaware, OH

  _____