CPLs on the Pokey

Tue Mar 31 12:48:01 EDT 2015

Larry,
It's funny how two people can have such different views. I have railfanned
the Pokey several times. I went into the offices at Bluefield and asked
permission to take photos. With just simple instructions like stay off the
tracks I was given permission and a copy of the engineers track diagram book.
In  Williamson I was allowed into the roundhouses and other buildings. All
they  asked there was that I again stay off the tracks watch for moving
equipment and  please let them know when I was leaving. It comes down to how you
present  yourself.
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 3/31/2015 9:21:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,