Annual shameless plug

Wed Apr 8 14:47:19 EDT 2015

Information about the NWHS annual convention (June 17-21 in Marion, Ohio)is
available online at the Norfolk & Western Historical Society website (
nwhs.org).  Please look a both the Convention tab and the new eTaf.  Online
registration is available now.

Yes, we have a great tour planned.  There will be a banquet.  We have a
non-rail tour planned.  There will be a model/photo contest. And, of
course, a number of high-quality clinics.

Also, on our last scouting trips we averaged 4-6 trains per hour passing by
the Marion depot--the site of our convention activities.

Please come. I believe that you'll have a good time and learn a lot.

Frank Bongiovanni