Bristol Line

Sat Apr 11 08:55:45 EDT 2015

Ah, now I understand why you asked.  He said NC.  The brain pulls  funny
tricks on you; I must have read his and your messages a dozen times, and I
automatically read "TN" in my head even though both of you clearly said "NC"
and  my eyes saw that.

Mystery solved.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/11/2015 8:02:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,