Post Merger NW Reporting Marks

Sat Apr 18 08:46:08 EDT 2015

Bill

   Let’s try this again . When they broke up Conrail the NYC reporting mark was transferred to CSX.  The PRR and CR reporting marks

were transferred to Norfolk Southern and still belong to them . They changed the reporting marks on equipment that went to CSX to the NYC mark . There was not any need to put PRR on the equipment going to NS as they inherited the CR reporting mark but there was some stuff that got the PRR mark most noticeable were some locomotives

Larry Evans

Kenova, WV