Headlight Question

Wed Apr 22 16:51:04 EDT 2015

That's a headlight from an S1, not an S1a. The S1a headlights all had illuminated number boards on each side. This is the C&O style light from an S1.
Jim Nichols

 I have recently acquired a Pyle National headlight that reportedly came from an S1-a in Petersburg, VA.  The Pyle National number on the headlight is C-14055-A.  My question is – can this headlight be tied to a particular locomotive?  I have attached pictures of the headlight. Skip SledgeHave a nice day – it is much better than a bad one!

Moderator: