Need some branch line help!

Tue Apr 28 11:27:31 EDT 2015

Gordon,
Thank you very much!
Ray

In a message dated 4/28/2015 7:06:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

This scan of the map on the Oct. 31, 1965, N&W operating  timetable should
help identify the Pocahontas Division branch lines of that  time period and
where they connected.

Gordon Hamilton

Moderator:

I am building a model railroad based on the Pocahontas  Division from
Williamson to Bluefield. I want to include some of the  branch line traffic as
well. I purchased all 5 of the books that just came  out but I could use a
little help in figuring out where exactly each one  entered or left the Pokey
in which direction and which main line they came  off of.
Thanks for any help!

Ray Russell  Sr.

To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Mailing-List archives  at