1950's operating rules?

Tue Apr 28 13:41:58 EDT 2015

Try this from the NWHS Commissary; says it's from 1960 -

    Norfolk & Western  Diagrams of Signal Aspects  The original publication
by  the N&W gives every signal aspect for the railroad, circa 1960, with
complete diagrams, indications, and names. Reprinted by the N&WHS in  FULL
COLOR. If you love the old signals, this 20 page booklet is a  treasure trove
of information!  SKU# 142.11 $18.95
(http://www.nwhs.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/nwhsweb/sc/order.cgi?storeid=*14d93e2a2be241f60e94b58d&dbname=products&itemnum=
32&function=add)

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/28/2015 1:29:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,