Locomotive names

Mon May 18 07:02:07 EDT 2015

The 611 wore that name for about a week before she left for Spencer for her
 restoration. It was on the engineer's side of the cab. That lettering was
one of  the first things to be removed upon her arrival in Spencer. Within
the past week  the lettering has been added to both sides of the cab. Don't
even get me started  on my thoughts on this. A prominent member of the Fire
Up 611 Committee  has tendered his resignation over this as well.

I'll stop here before I show myself.

Sincerely,

Richard D. Shell

In a message dated 5/18/2015 6:52:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,