611 Footage Thursday through Saturday

Tue Jun 2 14:31:02 EDT 2015

I have been watching all the videos and photos of 'The Return of 611".  I was there in 1982 the
first time 611 came back, again in 1987 when 1218 joined the party.  Shot my own first videos
that year, and stayed around until the party ended in the 1990's.  Wish I could be there now, but
age (80) has cut into my ability to drive 1000 miles to get to Roanoke.  Hope the NS will run at
least one trip to St. Louis during the next few years.  Meanwhile, I can watch my 1987 video
and remember - - -

Jerome Crosson;  NWHS Member,  St Louis MOT Tour Guide; now residing in St. Peters MO.