611 Ferry Move Yesterday

Fri Jun 5 20:20:23 EDT 2015

 I guess I missed something. The conversation was about ferry moves and posting video. What's going to play out legally. Chris Wrenn.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

John T. Lisica

Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 7:15 AM
To: NW Mailing List
Subject: Re: 611 Ferry Move Yesterday

"It has been very nice that there has been great video and city by city accounts for the whereabouts of the J.  Now I am beginning to wonder how long that is going to last on this forum. Isn’t there a website of chat forum that keeps updates of the J? This is a historical forum about N&W and VGN, not and excursion website. With due respect I am glad the J is running again, but it is not the same historical J with the VMT changes.   Just my opinion. Stephen Rineair"

Stephen,
    On the contrary, the 611 is making history, whether you like it or not. After witnessing Rt.460 backed up bumper to bumper on May 30 all the way past Villamont simply because of the 611's return was amazing to me and historical in itself. What better way for Society members to keep up with news of the 611 than here? Besides, it is one less web site that I have to visit. In other words, I disagree with your opinion.

Jimmy Lisle