Whistle

Tue Jun 9 10:20:26 EDT 2015

Thanks Ed, I understand, but I was asking if 2156 whistle could be plumbed to the J so we could hear it again.  They have had whistle blowing days in Roanoke, could we use the 611 boiler for that and get the humid air needed to reminisce?  And could we invite model railroad sound people to record some for our models?
Mike
Message: 6