611

Mon Jun 15 13:10:43 EDT 2015

Sorry, one more comment, I do think it is healthy that we have this debate.
Can you imagine what would happened to all our great landmarks around the
country such as civil war sites, passenger train terminals, historic
vessels, homes, buildings, etc., etc., if there weren't folks committed to
keeping them as close to the original as possible?

Now I'll be quiet!

Mike Weeks
Still in Seattle WA