oezbob is here ... Re: NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 122, Issue 45

Tue Jun 16 12:47:53 EDT 2015

I saw this in today's mail ...

On 6/13/2015 4:34 PM, NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List wrote:
> Try Bob Loehne   ozbob at aol.com
<<<<

++++++++++++++

Hummmm ... Somebody looking for me?

Well, if it is the sheriff, my prostate doctor, the bank, my ex, or a Pennsy fan, I'm not home.

For all others, try the "correct" data below to run me down. To be sure, I am not ozbob ... never was.

FWIW:  I'm not in hiding any more, and only barely aging. Now I live in a tiny house 300 feet from a huge lake in a big old pasture ... without cows, but plenty of birds, chipmunks, ducks, rabbits, a terrific young black lab, lovely low swooshing airliners, Sprint's 25-cent version of WiFi, and a coal fired, modern, big-stack power plant just four miles to the east, complete with both NS and CSX unit coal trains and many fewer limestone trains. No versions of the 611 -- decals or not -- have ever been here, but, of course, you never know.

That's my story. If you need more, kindly deposit 5-cents ... American.

Yep ... Here I am ... Hollar away ... Bob

Bob Loehne
7028 Tallent Court
Sherrill's Ford, NC 28673
Phone: 800-611-1218