CONTACT POINTS

Thu Jun 18 16:10:57 EDT 2015

Ed & Ray,

Same idea I suggested I just don't know the adhesive to use.  Also all my track is down so I am past this point.  I will suggest not using rail joiners.  I only have rail joiners in some curves and those places that the rail would not stay without them.  I do have a lot of soldered rail joints and at some point I will go back and add Details West rail joint details.  The idea of no rail joiners is a British idea and works well.

For the rail joiners I did use I like Walthers which look like a rail joint but are to big for anything other than Walthers track and Walthers Code 83 matches some Code 100 rail.  I used MicroEngineering Code 83 and some 70.  If needed I will be happy to take some pictures.  To clarify I have Atlas C100 and C83,  Walthers C83 and MicroEngineering C83 and C70 track on my layout.

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC