Status of 2156 ?

Wed Jun 24 05:46:49 EDT 2015

I went to to Roanoke last Sunday specifically to see 2156. It is on museum property and sitting next to 1218 outside. I am assuming that when 611 is done with excursions that they will all be placed under the cover with 611 back in her normal spot, 1218 on the the second track, her normal spot and 2156 on the third track. To do the big 3 photo they had to shuffle everything around. Wabash E unit is in 611's spot, I can't remember what is in 1218's spot and 1776 is where I'm sure 2156 will be placed.

I was thrilled to finally see a Y and glad that deal was worked to allow 2156 to come for a visit.

Howard Adkins