Capacity

Sun Jun 28 20:49:17 EDT 2015

She was helping things along. The rolling terrain was a bit much for 4501 with that many cars. I was in car 3 and could hear the engineer work 4501 as much as he could before the train would begin to slow and he would use 3170 to help. I heard 4501 working more than the diesel though. I was not disappointed by it being there.

Howard Adkins