Norfolk & Western business car restoration underway

Tue Jun 30 17:23:12 EDT 2015

There is a line in the article that says "The newer modern roof is being
removed, which has exposed the original clerestory roof underneath. The
roof will be repaired and restored to its original appearance. The Friends
will also perform interior updates and other repairs before repainting and
lettering the car for N&W." To me that suggests they are going to restore
the car to close to its early appearance with the clerestory roof, but that
is simply the way I perceived that paragraph.

Steven Ashley