NS Research Car 32

Sat Jul 4 09:19:15 EDT 2015

John, I was told that NS is using the Research Car 32 to collect data on the performance of the 611 of today vs. when new. Let's see how the old gal compares. I think she'll be every bit as good! Getting ready to chase the 611 this morning from Lynchburg to Walton! Happy 4th.! Norris Deyerle Lynchburg, Va.