Anybody want an N&W 4-8-0??

Fri Jul 17 15:01:47 EDT 2015

You can generally assume that if the scale of a model isn't mentioned  then
it will be HO, or OO in UK. I'd be interested in an N scale 4-8-0, but I
can't see it happening.

Ali Smith

nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

I assume your talking ho scale. Sunset 3rd rail produced the M in O scale
last year.

Tom Lewis

We have started very preliminary discussions with an  importer/manufacturer
for a new hybrid (metal and plastic, not gas and  battery!!)N&W M-1.  From
where we sit, this is a locomotive that a  lot of us would like to have, and
the availability hasn't made it  easy.  Our discussions concern a 4-8-0,
possibly painted and lettered  like the M at Strasburg, with sound.  We're
looking at an MRSP of  $400-500.

To continue our discussions, we need some numbers to give the  importer.
So if you are seriously interested, at that price point,  please let me know.
 Again, these are preliminary discussions, we're  obviously no asking for
any money at this time.

Please contact me offlist:   _vansconf at yahoo.com_
(mailto:vansconf at yahoo.com)

Frank Bongiovanni  NWHS Modeling Committee

=

To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Mailing-List archives  at