Tuesday accident

Sat Jul 18 07:48:23 EDT 2015

Nate
The signals here in Buford were installed since the first of the year and NS has been having issues with then since then. To my knowledge, the incident I spoke of was the first where a crew ran a signal.
Issues with field logic and compatability with the dispatching system would not surprise me.
Russ

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5