Anybody want an N&W 4-8-0??

Sun Jul 19 11:16:44 EDT 2015

I could use a few! But here is my wish list! This goes to all steam
manufacturers!

1) It has to have a front working coupler! Why oh why do they still build
steam engines with only rear couplers!

2) Make it "Pull"! It has got to have enough weight to pull a decent size
train up the grades it was designed! for! Also forget the rubber band
traction  enhancer's! Unless you invent a rubber that does not decompose when it
comes in  contact with track cleaners!

3) Many of us like sound decoders! However many don't! Offer the engines
both ways and wire them from the factory for easy installation of an
aftermarket  sound unit! They do it in Diesel locos every day!

4) Box the engine so that we don't have to unplug the tender every time we
want to rebox it for travel!
    Those little plugs only last so long!

Anyone have anymore to add!
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 7/17/2015 2:51:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,