Class J Shoppings After Jan 1956

Wed Aug 5 17:38:19 EDT 2015

Anyone interested, Bev Fitzgerald has placed a display of memorabilia in
The Transportation museum I provided for him honoring my father,James
Walter Woolwine.He retired in 1958 after 55 years of loyal service on The
N&W.In that display the front page of The Bristol Hearld Courier has a
picture of him after he drove the last steam engine from Roanoke to
Bristol.Any questions please contact me at this email or phone
804-740-4928.I would be more than glad to fill you in on his career.I was
born and raised in Abingdon,Va.The baby of 10 children.8 boys and 2 girls.I
am a resident of Henrico living here since 1964.Sincerely,Dr.Sam E.
Woolwine, VMI 1958,MCV School of Dentistry 1962.