Powhatan Arrow

Sat Aug 15 12:56:20 EDT 2015

I am a retired railroader living in Phoenix. I have a HO Broadway
Limited class J Locomotive and a set of Mikes Train House Powhatan Arrow
cars. As I model as correctly as possible, I would like information on
the exact consist of the Powhatan Arrow. All passenger trains that I
know anything about had a message that said the order of the cars and
which way the vestibule faced (front or back). Also which way the diner
faced, Kitchen front or back. Which way the Jim Crow section faced.
Where was the Jim Crow placed in the consist. The set I have has 5 cars
and as far as I can tell they are correct in every way. On most long
distance passenger trains the kitchen was closest to the coaches. They
did not want the first passengers walking through the kitchen hallway,
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration.
Charles V Weart