Green Flags on Train 5

Tue Sep 29 21:14:32 EDT 2015

Paul -

I never worked on the CV – my only Pokey Division job was at Wilcoe Yard.  I did a little fanning on the CV; not as much as I’d have liked.

EdK

Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:33 PM
To: 'NW Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Green Flags on Train 5

Ed-

I am a longtime fan of the CV, and it sounds like you worked on the CV at one time during your career.  If I may ask, what was your job when you worked there ?

Paul Mandelkern

Winter Park, FL