Green Flags on Train 5

Tue Sep 29 16:13:18 EDT 2015

Green flags signified a second section would be following. The second
section didn't have to be a passage train, it could be anything following
on No. 5's schedule. The reasoning of it being pushers makes good since, as
if would give then rights over anything of a class lower then No. 5, unlike
if they ran as an extra. This would in turn get them where they need to be
at a quicker pace.

Anyhoo I must say I enjoy these discussions, makes me wish in some ways
that railroading was still done the same, it would make it more fun in a
way. I mean hell I like track warrant territory sometimes better then CTC.
TWC keeps you more on your toes and more involved.

Nate
Galaxy