We need to address shipping policy...Re: 611 Book

Tue Nov 3 08:32:43 EST 2015

The solution might be to hold orders until complete before shipping.  If something is unavailable at the time of the order and shipping, cancel that part of the order and ask the customer (usually, “member”) to re-order when available or place a back order with separate shipping.  However, what better way to serve the membership than to take a small loss on occasional Commissary orders, which have a small profit built in to the selling price?  The question is -  “Do we make a profit overall on the Commissary?”.  If so, there’s no real problem unless we want to make more money from the members.

Walter Davis
Youngsville, NC