Shipping Costs, Etc.

Tue Nov 3 15:42:07 EST 2015

Jeff:

Thank you.  My  sentiments exactly.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 11/3/2015 1:03:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

List,

As Alex has pointed out there are other factors that come into shipping
that buyers do not generally see or care about.

If the Commissary makes a profit on shipping- that is a good thing. It's
not about breaking even. The time and materials spent to package an item are
not free.

Anyone who has done any amount of shipping, let's say on eBay as I have
done for 15 years would know that you can make a small profit on shipping. At
the same time- as Alex said- having the customer pay the exact amount for
shipping would be highly tedious.

If this was Amazon or some other vendor, I might complain about shipping
costs- but for the NWHS, I don't, it's a small organization trying to make
ends meet.

Jeff Lisowski

--
"Sic Semper  Tyrannis!"

To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Mailing-List archives  at