Portageville bridge

Thu Nov 5 09:11:22 EST 2015

Gordon:
Thanks. Doing more searching, I entered Portageville in the search at
Railpictures.net and found many photos of current structure. A beautiful
bridge and area but I can see why NS has a 10 MPH speed limit across it! It
has served well. To be handling ever increasing equipment weights for over
a hundred years and modern, heavy traffic, it is quite the engineering,
construction feat.
Charlie Long