In use

Mon Nov 30 11:26:44 EST 2015

Yes sir.He started working as a water boy as a section hand when he was
15 and worked his way  his way up to engineer.His whole career was on the
Radford division and I was fortunate enough to have a display placed in his
honor and achievements in Roanoke at the Va.Transportation Museum.Are you
from Abingdon?I was born and raised there and have a small display of him
in the railroad station.God Bless You and thanks for your reply.I am the
baby of 10 children,8 boys and 2 girls an was blessed with 2 special
Christian parents that I am very proud of.Sam.